Registration is required for all participants of CSBio 2021. For your papers to appear in the proceedings,
- At least one author of an accepted paper must be registered before the registration deadline,
- One registration is valid for one person, covering one paper on which the person registered is an author/co-author,
- A single registration for multiple accepted papers is strictly not allowed. This condition particularly applies for a single author/co-author, who has two or more papers accepted in CSBio 2021. The author must pay the registration fee for each accepted paper individually.
Accepted papers which do not have an author registered at the author registration fee by the registration deadline will be removed from the conference proceedings.
Registration fees for International/Thai Authors
- Author registration include access to opening ceremony and all conference sessions including the co-located conference ICITEE2021.
- Registration deadline: October 1st, 2021
Please transfer registration fee to this account :
- Bank name
- Krung Thai Bank Public Company Limited (KTB)
- Account No.
- Account Name
- CSBio 2021 by Kitsuchart Pasupa and Pattanapong Chantamit-o-pas
- 35 Sukhumvit Road, Klong Toey Nua Wattana, Bangkok 10110
Please make sure to cover all bank service fees at your account. Registration fees above are net to the CSBio2021 account. After you complete the bank transfer, please upload the transfer slip into the registration form.